GeoTime User Certification Exam
2-hours of instruction and a case-based exam
• Level 1 and 2 classes
• 12 months of GeoTime usage
This class includes case-based instruction with a final exam.
Accreditation: User Certification
Fee: $250 USD per user
What is the GeoTime® Certification Program?
The GeoTime® Certification Program is an official designation for leading analysts and investigators with proven skills and experience using GeoTime® for data analysis and presentation. This program is comprised of both classroom instruction and case exam.
Students who complete the exam are awarded an official certificate and registered with Uncharted Software Inc. for verification. GeoTime® Certified Users are able to present and speak to evidence created in GeoTime®.
Does my certification expire?
User certification is valid for 5 years.
Why get certified?
GeoTime® Certified Users have demonstrated hands-on competency and proficiency in utilizing GeoTime® software and tools on investigative cases.
After certification, users will benefit from:
- Official recognition of expertise by Uncharted Software Inc, the makers of GeoTime®
- Proven experience using GeoTime® as an expert witness
- Increased confidence presenting and speaking in court
- Access to GeoTime® when transitioning between agencies
- Accelerated professional career development and strengthened credibility.