During this time of social distancing, we are not able to see you at our in-person training events. However, we hope to see you online at one of our many scheduled webinar events!
**All webinars are limited to active law enforcement and military personnel only. You must register using official agency email addresses.
All webinars are conducted on the Zoom webinar platform. All webinar access links are sent to you directly from the Zoom platform.
Please ensure you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeoTime Desktop - Getting Started Online Introductory Training
This 1-hour session will cover the basics from level 0 with an experienced live trainer.
You’ll learn how to:
- Load data into GeoTime using carrier format auto-detection
- Understand how GeoTime displays data
- Identify parts of the GeoTime interface, and understand how they are used
- Answer common investigative questions with a sample case
- Create a report with callouts and screenshots
- Q&A with case-specific questions
At the end of this online session, you’ll be ready to solve your own cases in GeoTime.
GeoTime Glimpse - Online Introductory Training
Use Glimpse in investigations, when time matters most. By the end of this training, you’ll be able to work through phone records and more, in just a few minutes.
In this quick 1-hour online training, we will cover:
- Loading data into Glimpse and understanding the results
- Navigating the Glimpse interface
- Answering investigative questions, including:
- Where was the phone used the most?
- Who was in contact with this phone the most?
- Was this phone near this address?
- Was the phone near this crime at this time
Stick around for Q&A if you have any specific questions.
Carrier Files 101: How to work with Sprint Call Detail Records
This webinar series will cover each major mobile phone carrier in detail, for call record analysis.
In this webinar, our expert will go over Sprint call records in detail:
- The files you receive from the carrier
- Understand the purpose of each file in your investigation
- What you do or shouldn’t do with each file for your analysis
By the end of this webinar, you should have a better understanding of the nuances of the carrier’s files.
Getting Started Video Series
A 5-part video series that walks you through the basics of using GeoTime Desktop.
Working on a specific type of case? These videos walk you through how to tackle these cases:
- Cell Site Analysis Overview
- GPS Analysis Overview
- Loading your own data into GeoTime Desktop
Are you working from home?
If your workplace requires you to work from home, we can help with access to GeoTime at home to get your work done.
GeoTime Desktop: If you plan on working from home, please email email@example.com from your law enforcement address and let them know.
GeoTime Glimpse: Users can access Glimpse from their home computers in the same way they do at their office.
Don’t have GeoTime Desktop or Glimpse? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Join our webinar mailing list.
Subscribe and receive webinar updates.