During this time of social distancing, we are not able to see you at our in-person training events. However, we hope to see you online at one of our many scheduled webinar events!
**All webinars are limited to active law enforcement and military personnel only. You must register using official agency email addresses.
All webinars are conducted on the Zoom webinar platform. All webinar access links are sent to you directly from the Zoom platform.
Please ensure you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeoTime Glimpse - Online Introductory Training
Use Glimpse in investigations, when time matters most. By the end of this training, you’ll be able to work through phone records and more, in just a few minutes.
In this quick 1-hour online training, we will cover:
- Loading data into Glimpse and understanding the results
- Navigating the Glimpse interface
- Answering investigative questions, including:
- Where was the phone used the most?
- Who was in contact with this phone the most?
- Was this phone near this address?
- Was the phone near this crime at this time
Stick around for Q&A if you have any specific questions.
GeoTime Desktop - Getting Started Online Introductory Training
This 1-hour session will cover the basics from level 0 with an experienced live trainer.
You’ll learn how to:
- Load data into GeoTime using carrier format auto-detection
- Understand how GeoTime displays data
- Identify parts of the GeoTime interface, and understand how they are used
- Answer common investigative questions with a sample case
- Create a report with callouts and screenshots
- Q&A with case-specific questions
At the end of this online session, you’ll be ready to solve your own cases in GeoTime.
How to obtain and use Google Location data
How to obtain Google Location Data is back by popular demand! Join Darryl Valinchus once more for this highly requested webinar as he walks you through Google location data and how to obtain it.
We’ll cover Google Location data in detail and discuss:
- How information is collected by Google and how to obtain it
- Targeted Google Location information
- What is Google Geofence
- How to make use of Geofence requests
By the end of this webinar, you should have a better understanding of how to obtain and use Google Location Data in your cases. Save your spot and register now!
Being a Law Enforcement Analyst: Challenges, Positive Psychology, and Mental Fitness
Join GeoTime and guest presenter Clive Maxheath, Public Sector Executive Coach, for an interactive webinar that explores Law Enforcement Analyst challenges and positive psychology, along with actionable takeaways that encourage improved mental health in the analyst role.
By the end of this webinar you will:
- Have an overview of the unique challenges of the LEA role, and the resulting impact on personal mental health.
- Learn about LEA positive psychology and what makes the role a job worth doing.
- Be provided several resources to encourage a personal exploration of the topics and themes discussed.
Register now and take our short survey below to save your spot.
GeoTime Call Record Analysis - Level 2 Online Training
This high-demand training focuses on advanced analytical workflows and producing effective presentations. After successful completion you will be awarded the Level 2 completion certificate.
Level 2 Overview:
- Link and Network Analysis (common callers, relationships, patterns)
- Pattern and Analysis Tools (using GeoTime’s automated tools to find answers)
- Effective Reporting (common questions and hurdles, effectively narrating cell site data, examples of reports for court)
*Please join the waitlist by emailing email@example.com
Getting Started Video Series
A 5-part video series that walks you through the basics of using GeoTime Desktop.
Working on a specific type of case? These videos walk you through how to tackle these cases:
- Cell Site Analysis Overview
- GPS Analysis Overview
- Loading your own data into GeoTime Desktop
Are you working from home?
If your workplace requires you to work from home, we can help with access to GeoTime at home to get your work done.
GeoTime Desktop: If you plan on working from home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your law enforcement address and let them know.
GeoTime Glimpse: Users can access Glimpse from their home computers in the same way they do at their office.
Don’t have GeoTime Desktop or Glimpse? Contact us at email@example.com to get started.
Join our webinar mailing list.
Subscribe and receive webinar updates.