During this time of social distancing, we are not able to see you at our in-person training events. However, we hope to see you online at one of our many scheduled webinar events!
**All webinars are limited to active law enforcement and military personnel only. You must register using official agency email addresses.
All webinars are conducted on the Zoom webinar platform. All webinar access links are sent to you directly from the Zoom platform.
Please ensure you can receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeoTime Live Quick Start Introductory Webinar
We’re excited to introduce our newest product, GeoTime Live. This new crime-fighting tool is a simple, easy to use, mobile app that lets you stay connected with your moving targets and see their live ping locations on a map.
Join our upcoming 30-minute GeoTime Live introductory webinar, where you’ll:
- Get hands-on access to GeoTime Live
- Have an introduction and overview of the tool
- Participate in a demonstration with real data
Working with Entities in GeoTime
Learn how to take control of the entities in your case. Join us for a 1-hour training session where we will cover:
- How GeoTime defines entities from your source data
- How major US and Canadian cell carriers provide target information
- Changing entity labels, colors, and icons
- Merging or separating entities
GeoTime Desktop - Getting Started Online Introductory Training
This 1-hour session will cover the basics of GeoTime Desktop with an experienced live trainer.
You’ll learn how to:
- Load data into GeoTime using carrier format auto-detection
- Understand how GeoTime displays data
- Identify parts of the GeoTime interface, and understand how they are used
- Answer common investigative questions with a sample case
- Create a report with callouts and screenshots
- Q&A with case-specific questions
At the end of this online session, you’ll be ready to solve your own cases in GeoTime.
Making Sense of Cellebrite Data
Each cell phone stores a wealth of data that can be extracted with mobile forensics tools like Cellebrite. Once you’ve extracted data, what do you do with it and how do you make sense of it all?
Join Tyler Smith, Detective with the Murfreesboro Police Department and Federally Sworn Task Force Officer with the United States Secret Service, as he uses a real case example to demonstrate:
• Exporting data from Cellebrite
• A brief analysis of data imported from Cellebrite
• Solving cases quicker with spatial location analysis
• Generating reports with your data
• Enhancing your report with using annotations from messages
GeoTime Glimpse - Online Introductory Training
Use Glimpse in investigations, when time matters most. By the end of this training, you’ll be able to work through phone records and more, in just a few minutes.
In this quick 1-hour online training, we will cover:
- Loading data into Glimpse and understanding the results
- Navigating the Glimpse interface
- Answering investigative questions, including:
- Where was the phone used the most?
- Who was in contact with this phone the most?
- Was this phone near this address?
- Was the phone near this crime at this time
Stick around for Q&A if you have any specific questions.
Our popular Call Record Analysis Level 1 training course is jam-packed with actionable workflows and theory that you can apply immediately to your cases. Level 1 Online training is split into five modules. Once you complete all five modules, you will earn Level 1 Certification.
- Into to Cell Site Analysis
- Loading Data manually and with Auto Detect
- Visual Analysis Fundamentals
- Reporting, Animation and Video Fundamental
- Other Formats
This high-demand training focuses on advanced analytical workflows and producing effective presentations. After successful completion you will be awarded the Level 2 completion certificate.
Level 2 Overview:
- Link and Network Analysis (common callers, relationships, patterns)
- Pattern and Analysis Tools (using GeoTime’s automated tools to find answers)
- Effective Reporting (common questions and hurdles, effectively narrating cell site data, examples of reports for court)
GeoTime User Certification Exam
By successfully passing the GeoTime User Certification Examination, you will earn a credential that demonstrates your expertise with analysis using GeoTime Desktop.
The exam covers concepts for working efficiently and effectively with GeoTime throughout the analytical process. By becoming a Certified User, you will have proven your ability to use GeoTime for mapping, analysis, and reporting.
- Learners must have successfully completed the Level 1 and Level 2 courses
- Learners must have used GeoTime in their own casework for at least 1 year after completing Level 1.
Getting Started Video Series
A 5-part video series that walks you through the basics of using GeoTime Desktop.
Working on a specific type of case? These videos walk you through how to tackle these cases:
- Cell Site Analysis Overview
- GPS Analysis Overview
- Loading your own data into GeoTime Desktop
Are you working from home?
If your workplace requires you to work from home, we can help with access to GeoTime at home to get your work done.
GeoTime Desktop: If you plan on working from home, please email email@example.com from your law enforcement address and let them know.
GeoTime Glimpse: Users can access Glimpse from their home computers in the same way they do at their office.
Don’t have GeoTime Desktop or Glimpse? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Join our webinar mailing list.
Subscribe and receive webinar updates.