GeoTime® Glimpse for Investigators
Quickly and clearly see where your suspect’s devices have been. No More Waiting – Ask Your Questions
• Quickly and easily map call records and location-based data
• Automatically adjusts for timezone offsets and adds tower locations
• Easily understand mobile forensic data
• Work from anywhere, 24/7
• Export all your processed data
Do it yourself in three easy steps
See all your suspect’s activities mapped over time
Make Sense of your Data
Easily identify top callers, top locations, time of day and relationships between phones.
Get instant answers to these questions:
Was your suspect’s phone near the crime?
Who were they calling before and after the crime?
Where were they making those calls from?
Take snapshots of the analysis, or export your work for further analysis with your team
Identify Additional Suspects
Quickly find persons of interest from your suspect’s frequent contacts.
Verify Alibis & Submit for Warrants
See key information at a glance so you easily verify an alibi – allowing you to quickly take action.
• Top 10 Locations, Callers and more.
• Easily read a suspect’s messages.
• Maps and Frequency Charts show pattern of life and timeline of events.
• All data is sent via secure SSL encrypted connection.
• Imported data is not stored.
• Capture map snapshots to be used for questioning or as part of a report.
• Conversation view: PDF report of incriminating messages.
• Export an Excel timeline with easily readable charts.
• 24/7 access from any browser with Internet connection.
• No IT headaches or setup required.
• Online Knowledge Base user portal.
• Formats guide with courtroom explanation of the automated data cleaning and mapping steps.
• Warrant generator with templates and wording for all of the major carriers.
• Learning portal for on-demand training