- This event has passed.
What to Expect When You’re Expected in Court
June 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Communications records are utilized in every type of criminal investigation. Being prepared is the first step you need to take before the prosecutor lets you know you’re going to be testifying. You need to presume everything you’re working on may go to court. Effective testimony doesn’t just happen and requires organization and preparation to ensure that you present yourself as a credible and reliable witness.
Join us on June 22nd as Darryl Valinchus, who has testified almost 50 times in both Federal and State court as an expert in the interpretation, understanding and mapping of cellular communications information, shares his knowledge, experiences and advice.
During the webinar we will cover the following:
• Laying a basis of your qualifications before the court
• How your prosecutor should introduce you to a jury
• Common questions you may be asked during your testimony and how to answer them
• Defending against common defense counsel attacks
• Challenging cell phone carrier-specific questions put forth by defense attorneys
• How to articulate your findings