GeoTime Desktop – Getting Started Online Introductory Training
May 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
This 1-hour session will cover the basics with an experienced live trainer.
You’ll learn how to:
- Load data into GeoTime using carrier format auto-detection
- Understand how GeoTime displays data
- Identify parts of the GeoTime interface, and understand how they are used
- Answer common investigative questions with a sample case
- Create a report with callouts and screenshots
- Q&A with case-specific questions
At the end of this online session, you’ll be ready to solve your own cases in GeoTime.
**This webinar is for active law enforcement and military personnel only. You must register using an official agency email addresses.