- This event has passed.
GeoTime Desktop – Getting Started Online Introductory Training
January 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
This 1-hour session will cover the basics with an experienced live trainer.
You’ll learn how to:
– load data into GeoTime using carrier format auto-detection
– understand how GeoTime displays data
– identify parts of the GeoTime interface, and understand how they are used
– answer common investigative questions with a sample case
– create a report with callouts and screenshots
– Q&A with case-specific questions
At the end of this online session, you’ll be ready to solve your own cases in GeoTime.
**This webinar is for active law enforcement and military personnel only. You must register using an official agency email addresses.