High-impact storytelling of criminal activities with GeoTime Desktop 6.1 for Law Enforcement.
Create easy, customizable reports and videos to tell the entire criminal story in court.
Get more insights from all data sources across an entire case (including CDRs, GPS, and more) to define your next steps of the investigation:
- Quickly see who was at multiple sites, from tower dumps with geolocation;
- Find the address of a location of interest with one-button reverse geocoding, and
- Speed up reporting, edits and customizations with new bulk actions.
GeoTime® for Law Enforcement
- The best presentation tool for communicating data with investigators, analysts and in the courtroom
- The industry’s only 3D mapping and analysis tool for Law Enforcement
- Statistically proven to increase analyst accuracy and efficiency
- Proven track record in achieving criminal convictions
- Works with your existing analysis tool and data sources
- IALEIA, DARPA and IEEE award-winning
The GeoTime® Glimpse for Investigators is a browser-based online service that quickly cleans up raw call detail records (CDR). Do it yourself in 3 easy steps and quickly answer key questions for your investigations.
- Drag and Drop your data: Instant upload and processing of CDR and mobile forensic extractions, including Cellebrite, XRY, Google Locations and all major U.S. mobile carriers.
- Instant Answers at a Glance to these questions:
- Was your suspect’s phone near the crime?
- Who were they calling before and after the crime?
- Where were they making those calls from?
- Take Action with one-click reporting, identify additional suspects and verify alibis and submit for warrants.
Manage, analyze and search all of your agency’s investigative data – with nothing more than your web browser.
Proven to accelerate criminal investigations and intelligence work:
- Combine data from different sources
- Quickly search and filter case data
- Instant reporting and review with peers
- Search across cases and within tower dumps
Case Studies with our Clients
See how GeoTime is used across multiple cases to establish timelines with CDR and GPS data, spot crime trends and visually recreate crime scenes for jury.