Let the jury see where your suspect has been, with GeoTime Desktop 6.0.
Create clear, compelling reports and videos to tell the entire criminal story in court.
Make use of all data sources across an entire case to:
- Follow suspects virtually;
- Add context to communications, and
- Destroy alibis and confirm criminal intent.
GeoTime® for Law Enforcement
- The best presentation tool for communicating data with investigators, analysts and in the courtroom
- The industry’s only 3D mapping and analysis tool for Law Enforcement
- Statistically proven to increase analyst accuracy and efficiency
- Proven track record in achieving criminal convictions
- Works with your existing analysis tool and data sources
- IALEIA, DARPA and IEEE award-winning
The GeoTime® Call Records Tool (CRT) is a standalone utility that quickly cleans up raw call detail records (CDR). Supporting all carrier formats, the GeoTime CRT outputs formatted files ready to be imported into any mapping or analysis tool.
- All US carriers supported
- Automated analysis of CDR records
- Formatted and enhanced CDR data
- Merge tower records tools
- Automated time adjustments
Put the full force of your law enforcement agency behind every case.
Collaborate between detectives, analysts and prosecutors on the industry’s only 3D mapping and analysis tool.
Connect investigative experts together on every browser at your agency.
Case Studies with our Clients
See how GeoTime is used across multiple cases to establish timelines with CDR and GPS data, spot crime trends and visually recreate crime scenes for jury.