Combine all of your case data to see what really happened
See the story that devices tell when you combine the “when” and “where”
- Easily map any data with the industry’s most comprehensive support for data formats: mobile carriers, Cellebrite, Google, UBER, Lyft, Berla and more
- Combine data from many different sources on a single map to see the “when” and “where” of your suspects movements
- Quickly validate alibis and see who was at multiple sites, from tower dumps with geolocation
GeoTime® for Law Enforcement
- The best presentation tool for communicating data with investigators, analysts and in the courtroom
- The industry’s only 3D mapping and analysis tool for Law Enforcement
- Statistically proven to increase analyst accuracy and efficiency
- Proven track record in achieving criminal convictions
- Works with your existing analysis tool and data sources
- IALEIA, DARPA and IEEE award-winning
The GeoTime® Glimpse for Investigators is a browser-based online service that quickly processes CDR and mobile forensic extraction data. Do it yourself in 3 easy steps and quickly answer key questions for your investigations.
- Drag and Drop your data: Instant upload and processing of CDR and mobile forensic extractions, including Cellebrite, XRY, Google Locations and all major U.S. mobile carriers.
- Instant Answers at a Glance to these questions:
- Was your suspect’s phone near the crime?
- Who were they calling before and after the crime?
- Where were they making those calls from?
- Take Action with one-click reporting, identify additional suspects and verify alibis and submit for warrants.
Manage, analyze and search all of your agency’s investigative data – with nothing more than your web browser.
Proven to accelerate criminal investigations and intelligence work:
- Combine data from different sources
- Quickly search and filter case data
- Instant reporting and review with peers
- Search across cases and within tower dumps
This new crime-fighting tool for your mobile phone lets you see live ping emails instantly on a map. No more copying and pasting coordinates from your inbox. The map refreshes automatically so you can focus on your subjects’ movements on any device.
- Real-time sharing with no passwords needed
- See the accuracy for each ping on your map
- Works on any mobile phone, computer, tablet or toughbook
Case Studies with our Clients
See how GeoTime is used across multiple cases to establish timelines with CDR and GPS data, spot crime trends and visually recreate crime scenes for jury.